How to Love Food and Lose Weight | Michelle Shapiro RD
Michelle Shapiro is an Integrative/ Functional Registered Dietitian from NYC with 8+ years of experience serving over 1000 clients to reverse their anxiety, heal longstanding gut issues and approach weight loss lovingly and in a body neutral way. Michelle, in her work, aims to bridge the gap for clients between functional nutrition and body positivity. She works with clients one on one in her private practice virtually.
In this episode we discuss:
- Can you love your body and still want to lose weight?
- Why extreme diets don’t work.
- There’s no such thing as good or bad foods.
- What’s the difference between a functional dietician and a standard one?
This episode is brought to you by LMNT, Thesis, 1stPhorm, Inside Tracker
- Quiet the Diet on Apple Podcasts
- Michelle Shapiro Nutrition | Functional Nutritionist NYC
- Michelle's IG
Mentioned in this episode:
Get your free LMNT Sample Pack with any purchase
10% off your first box
Visit 1st Phorm Website for Free Shipping
Inside Tracker 20% Off the Entire Store